Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Samsung Galaxy SIII, My Own Personal Bet

Lately, I’ve been thinking of buying a smartphone. Not for the reason that it’s a trend or fashion nowadays, but for the mere fact that it has become a necessity. Having to work in a fast-paced environment, I find it convenient to have one of these cheap cell phones. I can simply apply my knowledge and skills using a smartphone. Experimenting on it to expand my horizon in the realm of technology and networking. And most of all, to easily manipulate information to use in my work as fast as I can, in just a click away.



I’m not a fan of nokia phones, neither a Blackberry nor a Mac iphone. I’m just interested of getting myself a Samsung Galaxy SIII.

Samsung Galaxy SIII is one of the most infamous Samsung mobile phone. The said device was released early last year, yet it still continues to shimmer in the world of mobile technology.

 Below are some of the admirable properties of my preferred cheap phone:

  •  The Samsung Galaxy S3 features a  4.8-inch display and a 720 x 1280 pixels resolutions that allows you to enjoy great quality movies and images. It also uses a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen technology.
  • This styish cheap cell phone comes with ICS version operating system and soon upgraded into Jelly bean software. Through this, users can easily access numerous applications.
  •  This cheap cell phone’s  quad core 1.4 GHz and Cortex A-9 along with chipset of Exynos processor with 1GB RAM allows you to process your work with ease and great speed.
  • My bet also boasts with power camera that comes with an 8MP rear side snapping tool and a  1.9MP front camera.
  • Also, face zooming, burst mode, geo tagging, touch focus and many more add spice to this cheap smartphone.


Hopefully by next month I’ll be able to buy myself a smartphone. Unless otherwise my colleague will convince me to buy another cheap cell phone brand, then that’s the only time I would consider. But as of this moment, my heart only belongs to Samsung Galaxy SIII.


No comments:

Post a Comment